Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"You now have a blog." What? How did that happen?

    This is all my brother's fault.  "You're not doing nothin'," he said.  "You got plenty of time on your hands."
     My hands should have gone around his neck while I was still taller than him.
     So the idea is to be creative?  Be real?  (They aren't always the same.)  
   Be cheerful?  I just had a friggin' knee replacement.  (I'd never even used the word "friggin'" before that surgery.)  
     So, here I am, looking at a white screen which isn't unlike the old days of white typing paper. Where do blogger persons, oh, it's probably a unisex word "bloggers," get all those colors and photos?

6 comments:

JihadGene said...

Holy balogna! You did it! Congratulations! WooooWHooooooo!!!!
Now have fun playing with it all night and go ape-shit trying out different colors and crap. Practice makes perfect and it'll drive ya nuts! Hang in there! I'll call ya tomorrow at 5:00 AM or so (heh-heh).
Ruv You Looong Time!!!
JihadGene

Unknown said...

Hell, I had to pass on the knee replacement.

All I could afford was an ass chewin'. It seems to be keepin' alive though.

Skiddin' down the stairs on one's hind(knee) end hurts though.

'Neck

Omnibabe said...

You'll be amazed at the people who drop by and the friends you'll make. Welcome to Blogville, population fractious, argumentative, supportive, hilarious!

Boomer Baby Carol said...

Thank you, Omni.
Jigene has had so much fun with his blog.
Love your cat. My daughter had one who looked very similar--aptly named Hazard.

That 1 Guy said...

Congrats, and welcome, Carol!

Boomer Baby Carol said...

Thanks, Guy. Have one on me.
Carol